As a natural evolution of “agile systems administration” or “agile operations,” DevOps breaks down the walls that traditionally separate the various teams of a development project. Using a wide array of tools and maintaining open communications between teams throughout the discovery, development, and testing phases, DevOps bridges the gaps that normally exist between business analysts, developers, and quality assurance software testers. Implementing a DevOps methodology, and using DevOps tools on your IT project allows for unparalleled flexibility, scalability, and rapid delivery.
Astir IT Solutions, Inc. has extensive experience implementing DevOps methodologies on client IT projects. We always keep clients close to the development process, offering them continual input and accommodating rapid changes so the end product matches client needs. Our expert IT professionals have experience in the most cutting-edge DevOps technologies, allowing for the rapid, incremental delivery of scalable products.
Whether your IT project is for a large scale, enterprise level platform, or a small business intelligence application, we have the expertise in the DevOps technologies you need.
Our IT Consultants have experience in the following DevOps toolsets:
- Agile Development Methodologies – SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe, Lean Development, Extreme Programming (XP)
- Collaboration, Project Management, and Ticketing – Slack, HipChat, JIRA, ServiceNow, Basecamp
- Configuration Management – Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Cfengine, HashiCorp Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, SaltStack
- Containerization – Docker, RKT, LXC
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Automation – VersionOne Continuum for DevOps, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Infrastructure Monitoring – Nagios, Incinga, Zabbix
- Lifecycle Management – VersionOne Enterprise Agile Platform
- Logging – PaperTrail, Logstash, Loggly, Logentries, Splunk, SumoLogic
- Release/Build Server Tools – Jenkis, Travis, TeamCity, SonarQube, Artifactory, Ant, Maven
- Orchestration – Zookeeper, Noah, Apache Mesos, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, AWS Elastic Container Service
- Security – Snorby Threat Stack, Snort, Veracode, Sqreen, Sonatype, Evident.io
- Source Code Repository – Git, Subversion, Cloudforce, Bitbucket, TFS, SVN
- Test Automation – Selenium, Water
- Virtualization Platforms – Vmware, KVM, Zen, VirtualBox, Vagrant, QEMU